- unique gameplay
- hand-crafted pixel art and enhanced animations
- amazing music (earphones/headphones recommended!)
- two game modes (adventure mode and endless mode)
- lots of achievements
- tons of collectables
- interactive clouds (they can be burst out and used as springboard)
- secret combos
- many creatures: dogs, mice, dragonflies, hedgehogs and more
- optimized for iPhone 4 and iPhone 5 (or iPod touch)
- feel free to play Blue Friends offline - your scores and achievements will be synchronized automatically in the main menu when you have Internet connection
What people are saying about Blue Friends
"I love the style of this - getting my brain round avoiding two sets of obstacles at a time is something it's not quite prepared for yet :)"
"A platform game with simple but cute animated characters, where the point is the accurate jump."
5 points out of 6
ABOUT THE GAME
Do you remember Blue Friends? It was a Dashboard Widget in 2008 that hit the 1st place in the list of the top widgets. The adventure of the Blue Friends continues in a full-featured arcade-adventure game with two exciting game modes!
The Blue Friends had many nice memories together during their adventure. However, the photos of these nice moments have been lost. Explore the fascinating world of the Blue Friends and find the lost pieces of the photos!
The creators' goal was to make something unique: a game with a special atmosphere. The result of our work is in your hands: a game in retrospective style, hand-crafted pixel art graphics, unique gameplay and amazing music. We hope you will get the feeling we wanted to pass on!
Keep your earphones ready
Listen to the excellent music of Impression while playing Blue Friends!
Do you like it? Would you like to see a new feature? Or did you find a bug?
Get Blue Friends on your iPhone now!
It's only $0.99 (0,89 €)!
Version 1.1 is available for iPhone and iPod touch using iOS 5.1 or later
Blue Friends is a traditional WYBIWYG game: What You Buy Is What You Get.
I'm sure you will enjoy the gameplay without hidden costs, too! ;)
What's new in version 1.1
- a new walking creature
- opportunity to share your score on Facebook & Twitter
- Facebook & Twitter links in the menu
- several bug fixes
- small enhancements
Q: Why is there a picture of the Moon on this website (in desktop version)?
A: The Moon became someway a symbol of Blue Friends. However, it appears only once in the game.
Q: What happened to the Dashboard Widget?
A: It's still available! It's quite outdated, though: there could be problem with loading it onto your Dashboard. I am really sorry for the inconvenience, this could be because of the new Java updates.